- 2nd April 2019
- Posted by: CILNI
To provide secretarial, administrative and clerical support for the CILNI advice and information service.
£14,943.00 per annum (pro rata)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake receptionist duties including dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- To provide clerical support for Independent Living Advisor team
- To be responsible for the handling of general correspondence and typing of letters, reports, memos etc.
- To sort and distribute incoming post and organise outgoing post
- To contribute to the development of Centre for Independent Living NI
- To carry out other duties considered mutually reasonable by the post holder and management
- To take responsibility for own learning and development, and actively participate in available learning opportunities
- To ensure adherence to all CILNI’s policies and procedures
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post and deemed to be within the post-holder’s competencies