- 10th January 2019
- Posted by: CILNI
As part of the payroll team the post holder is responsible for administering and processing the payroll for the service users ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly; that all staff are paid correctly; that appropriate and accurate information is provided to the Payroll Service Manager, service users and appropriate statutory bodies.
- To work as part of the payroll team undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to a high standard.
- To ensure that all payrolls are processed within the required timeframe and to liaise with other teams on matters relating to payroll.
- To ensure that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- To keep up to date with regulations relating to employment and pension issues.
- To ensure that service user’s records are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and procedures relating to their payrolls are being followed.
- To liaise with HM Revenue & Customs and other statutory bodies as and when required.
- To reconcile service users’ payrolls ensuring that all new joiners are added to the payroll, leavers removed at the correct time and all payroll instructions are actioned in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure that all FPS and EPS returns are made to HMRC and pension providers in an accurate and timely manner.
- To carry out other duties considered mutually reasonable by the post-holder and line manager.